IBM INDIA PVT LTD
EXPERIENCE – 3 TO 6 YEAR
- As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You and IBM India
- IBM’s Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
- IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace – We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
Business Unit Introduction
- We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals – a specific source of market-leading Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry’s most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world – providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
- Our IBM and Salesforce strategic partnerships strengthens and delivers new solutions to enterprise customers using IBM Cloud and Watson services with Salesforce Quip and Salesforce Service Cloud Einstein. Together we deliver solutions that bring together the power of AI and enable companies to make smarter decisions, faster than ever before.
Who you are: Your day in the role will include…
- As an SAP Application Architect, you are responsible for the technical design and implementation of the solution at our clients. You are an expert in your subject and a trusted advisor to our clients and internal teams. You communicate your points of view to IBM’s global network of SAP architects and participate in the advancement of our consulting services.
What you will do:
- You are required to work in different sites, with many internal and external interfaces. Communication and collaboration with project teams and other professionals is key to successfully lead technical teams to a common goal and working with advanced technologies in the SAP space. Tasks will spread from optimizing existing environments from a solution point of view to personally realizing solutions in the area of HANA, Cloud and Mobile.
- Assist clients in the selection, implementation, and support of the SAP Hana Basis
- You will use your consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from experienced developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Candidate profile
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Minimum 4 years of experience in architecting and planning SAP Upgrade and database migration projects
- Proven track record of delivering SAP upgrades, migrations and other Basis related projects
- Demonstrated consulting background in providing both technical delivery and advisory services in a senior role
- Experience have experience in Real world SAP HANA BASIS
- Experience in backup/Restore/Recovery of SAP/Oracle installations, Server Monitoring and optimizing techniques
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Certification in SAP OS (Operating System)/ DB (Database) Migration Consultant or Technology Associate – SAP Landscape Transformation 2.0
- Experience in working in implementation, upgrade, maintenance and post- production support projects
- HANA Migration Basis Architect (ECC)