The ABAP system launched by SAP is primarily based on the expertise of in-memory with which the customers can analyze huge volumes of information and data in flip seconds. This is writing up deals with the certification that can be obtained with the proper knowledge of SAP ABAP, especially from the best SAP ABAP training at Salt Lake.
SAP certification builds on the fundamental knowledge gained through related SAP coaching that you can find in the ABAP training at Kolkata. The SAP certification exam primarily verifies that the candidate possesses the knowledge in the area of SAP ABAP for the post of a SAP consultant.
Things to know before applying for SAP ABAP certificate exam
For the profile of a SAP consultant, there are certain things that you need to know. They are as follows:
- Exam details
- Duration of the exam
- Passing marks of the exam
- Sample questions (if they are available)
- Exam pattern
- Topics to be covered as per the syllabus of the exam
- Areas of the subject
- Required training for the exam
The details of the SAP examination are jotted in points below:
- The question paper consists of 80 questions.
- Each candidate is given a duration of 180 minutes to complete the paper.
- Once you graduate with the exam, you are given the level of a SAP associate consultant.
- The certification program and examination can be done in three different languages namely English, Spanish and Chinese.
- The cut off percentage of the exam is 59%. However, this varies as every year according to the passing percentage of the examination.
- The examination provides 12 sample questions set by the SAP team. The questions have single choice or multiple choice answers. Also, the sample question paper denotes the number of correct answers for each question.
- Regarding what to study for the SAP ABAP certification exam, the very first thing that you need to do is to go through the exam topics, precisely the syllabus. These exam topics prove to be very helpful while preparing for the exam. This is because the questions asked in the exam are sourced from these topics itself. Every candidate will need to know how to handle these questions rather than just answering them theoretically.
So, next time when you apply for SAP ABAP certification exam, make sure you follow the guidelines mentioned here.