SAP is at the centre of today’s technological revolution. The market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps organizations fight the damaging effects of complexity, generate new opportunities for innovation and growth, and stay ahead of the competition.
SAP is the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue. Based on market capitalization, SAP is the world’s third largest independent software manufacturer.
In 1972, five entrepreneurs in Germany had a vision for the business potential of technology. Starting with one customer and a handful of employees, SAP set out on a path that would not only transform the world of information technology, but also forever alter the way companies do business. Now, after 45 years and approximately 345,000 customers stronger, more than ever, SAP is fueled by the pioneering spirit that inspired its founders to continually transform the IT industry.
Why SAP Education?
- SAP comes in 21 industry-specific versions, which means that being a SAP specialist professional can choose his/ her favorite industry to work in.
- The supply of SAP Certified Professionals is lamentably short – cause people choose unauthorized training institutes and such an unauthorized education has no demand in the job market.
- Growing number of SAP clients has spelled numerous vacancies for SAP certified consultants but shortage of the right workforce.
SAP Career Benefits
- Globally accepted SAP certificate – leading to international opportunities
- Increases and improves employability options due to a wide SAP eco-system of employers
- Helps in value addition to existing portfolio
- Helps to articulate how ERP technology supports a business and addresses key business needs
- Overseas career opportunities & salaries
- Aids to perform key business processes, understands integration points and key control of SAP
Career Options in SAP
- Pre-Sales Consultant
- Implementation Consultant
- Project Management
- Solutions Development Consultant
The international SAP certification examination is an important benchmark of consultant expertise, making SAP Education a must for all functional managers and IT professionals. We impart training at three levels across modules for Functional as well as Technical Consultants apart from New Dimension training besides BASIS. Individual candidates or corporate nominated candidates could select from over 200 in-depth courses at one of the best sap training institute in Kolkata and additional industry standard topics.
There are two ways for getting SAP certification:
- By undergoing the full 5-weeks training at any of the Authorized Education Partners of SAP.
- Should have at least 2 implementations experience, where the Company authenticates and sponsors the candidate. The Company, which is sponsoring the candidate, needs to be a SAP Partner.
The examination tests the candidate’s ability to:
- Explain and implement various core business processes and functions in R/3 in one of the following application areas: Accounting, Controlling, Materials Management, Production & Production Scheduling, Sales Order Processing, and Human Resources
- Describe organizational units in the mySAP system, their characteristics and their relationship
- Define master data and make appropriate global settings (customizing)
- Tailor SAP to customer’s needs
- Work with the SAP navigator, online documentation, process and data models and implementation methodologies
- Acquire knowledge through available documentation
- Describe the SAP service support structure
- Describe the technological requirements of the R/3 system. The certificate is release-based and can be updated with further training and delta tests when new releases become available